****Please Note: This role is located in Armenia****
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Manager with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch either to external end users or internal users. The product manager will own the development of tools to help serve internal organizations. This role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large product initiatives that span across multiple internal departments.
As our Product Manager, Internal Tools and Billing, you will:
- Own the product vision for internal tools that we may promote to external markets in the future
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements and communicate timing and status to internal teams
- Demo new features to internal customers, organize feedback, manage releases
- Collaborate with the QA team on prioritizing product defects/bugs and providing guidance to the development team on expected behavior
- Perform user acceptance testing for new features and collaborate with the training team on documentation efforts
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-2 years experience in a product management role (ideally with experience building internal tools)
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with calculations, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.