Our People Operations team achieves ServiceTitan's mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Sr. Director, Rewards
ServiceTitan is looking for a Total Rewards leader to provide leadership and direction to areas of compensation & benefits. This person will own direct design, development, recommendation and implementation of total compensation programs which control costs, are market competitive, and improve efficiency to attract and retain qualified employees. They will develop a total rewards strategy and ensure alignment with business needs, strategies, and imperatives. This leader will also ensure compensation and benefits programs are in compliance with applicable state and federal regulations, including for public listing (IPO).
What you'll do:
- DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT COMPENSATION SYSTEMS AND PROGRAMS
- Develop total compensation practices and programs to attract and retain talent and support business and market needs of a high growth technology start-up
- Act as an internal consultant (primarily the Business Partner & Talent Acquisition teams) on all compensation practices; identify emerging workforce issues related to compensation and benefit practices and develop innovative solutions.
- Make our compensation practices a weapon, not a weakness; clear philosophy, crisp communication, flawless execution
- Maintain & update our job catalog
- Advise management and HR Leaders on compensation actions for employees including the annual merit increase budget and out-of-cycle increases.
- Recommend and implement special compensation programs/reward and recognition programs or incentive systems, including the existing sales commission plan
- IMPLEMENT BENEFITS SYSTEMS AND PROGRAMS
- Create a kick-ass benefits platform that supports the whole Titan and ensure an inclusive work environment that is clearly communicated & understood, regardless of their location
- Streamline programs & administration to ensure scalability & efficient “true cost of ownership”
- Monitor benefits usage and trends and recommend plan changes as appropriate to ensure the benefits programs are competitive, cost effective and perceived as valuable to employees.
- Manage 401(k) program, including vendor management, annual reviews, employee communications & contributions
- DRIVE IPO PREPAREDNESS
- Create/update all documents, processes, & practices required for IPO filing
- Build for international scale
What you'll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of progressive leadership roles within Human Resources and/or FP&A
- BA or BS degree required
- IPO Experience required
- Direct experience in designing and implementing compensation plans and benefits programs
- Extensive compensation and benefits plan technical experience, as well as tax, legal compliance, & other regulatory knowledge in the United States
- Collaboration skills; ability to work effectively on a team
- High professional standards regarding confidentiality and quality of work
- Demonstrated success with major cross-functional, cross-geographic project teams, program implementations and/or systems implementations or integrations
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to regularly engage with and influence at all levels including executive staff, Board of Directors and other internal and external constituents
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
You'll stand out with a(n):
- MBA or Masters degree in human resources or a related field
- Human Resources experience in the technology industry
- International Rewards management or exposure
- Public & private company experience
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.