Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
Real Estate & Workplace Services Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a Real Estate & Workplace Services Manager who will be responsible for managing our Glendale office to provide a safe, clean and healthy environment for our high performance ServiceTitan team. We’re looking for a highly competent, high energy, relational person to make a huge impact to a growing team. Responsibilities will include workspace planning, coordinating the design & construction of new work spaces, overall asset and inventory management, and maintaining day to day ops budget.
As our Real Estate & Workplace Services Manager, you will:
- General oversight and management of employee workspaces, providing a safe, clean, healthy and enjoyable work space, so ServiceTitan employees can excel at what they do.
- Coordinate with ongoing equipment repairs and maintenance (computers, printers, phones, data wiring etc).
- Light IT troubleshooting (printers, wifi, networking) with IT personnel
- Occupancy planning, moves and restacks, etc
New Employee Equipment and Workspaces
- Work with New Employee Orientation team to configure and setup new workstations for new ServiceTitan employees
- Determine computing needs and ordering new machines for existing and new employees
- Provide ergonomic furniture solutions
Real Estate Expansion Projects
- Manage Real Estate coordination activities for acquiring remote workspaces
- Lease activities
- Construction activities
- Networking setup
- Space & Infrastructure:
- Coordinating team needs with Architect’s space planning and design
Fixed Asset Inventory Management
- Manage the procurement and ongoing management of ServiceTitan’s Fixed Assets (furniture, equipment, computers)
- Implement a Fixed Asset tracking software system and related processes
Reporting / Analysis
- Work with Senior REWS Manager to develop reports and dashboards that include capacity planning for headcount projections, capacity charts, vacancy rates, density, employee turnover, and space allocations in our Glendale office.
- Be the local Real Estate Business Partner to work with Senior REWS Manager during annual budgeting process (lease space costs, cost ratios, furniture and equipment purchasing / projections, expansion needs).
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BA/BS degree
- Significant direct experience in facilities management, real estate, and workplace services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience developing and managing budgets, headcount planning, capacity planning
- Strong communication, relational and influencing skills, with a strong bent towards problem solving, with a strategic perspective
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external stakeholders in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and under pressure while meeting deadlines
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.