**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
We solve real-world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace design thinking and agile development to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan has products that require original content from us. As the Content Specialist you will work closely with product management, engineering, subject matter experts and designers to ensure we provide the most valuable content to our users. This role will source creators and coordinate content creation with a number of remote subject matter experts, graphic designers, and copywriters, drive the technical process of merging updates to our existing database, and building processes to help expedite the creation of new content.
In addition to working on the management of content and resources, the Content Specialist will provide consultation on how we can build a more robust content data management system for storing and merging updates to our existing content library.
Finally, the Content Specialist will work to ensure our content maintains a high level of quality and relevance to our users. This will include research and analysis of usage data to help guide our future content strategy.
The two primary products requiring original content are ServiceTitan Pricebook Pro and ServiceTitan Marketing Pro.
ServiceTitan Pricebook Pro ServiceTitan provides a robust set of features that allow technicians to create and present estimates and invoices from a mobile device. In order to accurately create estimates and invoices, users need to generate a list of services and materials they use, assign images to these items, and create compelling item descriptions. We have identified the creation of the pricebook as a major pain point for our users in the Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical and other industries. ServiceTitan Pricebook Pro provides users exclusive features and content to help create and manage their pricebooks. Our goal is to help users increase revenue, protect margins, and save time. A large part of this initiative is the creation and enhancement of our content library.
ServiceTitan Marketing Pro
ServiceTitan provides an email marketing platform that allows our customers to build specific audiences and create highly targeted campaigns to those audiences. A key value proposition of this offering is that customers get access to a curated library of tested and vetted email content that they can easily use. These email templates are beautifully designed with great copy, A/B tested and meant to generate high opens, click-throughs and ultimately bookings. We will continuously be adding new templates to this library for hundreds of use cases.
As our Content Specialist, you will:
- Plan and oversee external resources to create new Pricebook Pro and Marketing content
- Collaborate with Product Development and Engineering to help improve internal database structure to allow for product scalability
- Run and review SQL queries to assist in new content development strategy
- Perform quality control and ownership of all content
- Create and update process documentation to ensure external resources are working accurately and efficiently
- Manage invoices for external design resources
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Understanding of basic to intermediate SQL Syntax and database structure. (Macro and VBA scripting is a plus)
- An understanding of A/B testing best practices for email marketing.
- Strong organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) and can operate without requiring a lot of oversight/direction. The candidate will have to manage several external content creators.
- Ability to manage a stage gate process where briefs are created, content is reviewed in a staging area and finally published.
- Some creative ability to make sure that the Marketing content is exciting and has personality. Able to engage with SMEs and marketing experts to find and test new content and themes.
- Ability to bring people together, get work done, spot inefficiencies and take corrective action. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to teach non-technical resources on how to create content using Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive, motivated, and growth-oriented mindset. Always up for a challenge and unafraid of ambiguity. Knows how to partner to get things done quickly and to quality.
- Home Services knowledge is a plus (but not required)
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017