We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Growth team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Marketing, Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue in thoughtful ways and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential
Manager / Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Products & Services)
The Manager / Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Products & Services) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. They will explore, prioritize, and recommend new products and services for the company based on extensive market research and collaboration with key business partners and industry experts. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including analytic rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, corporate strategy/development, and business operations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand by building new business lines that will drive future growth.
As our Manager / Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Products & Services), you will:
- Identify and evaluate strategic initiatives across new products and services that fit within the home services ecosystem and align to company objectives
- Develop business cases that dive deeper into recommendations on new products and services based on various research and analyses, including TAM analysis, customer demand, pricing/packaging, etc.
- Establish and maintain a global framework of key dimensions/criteria used to evaluate and prioritize build of new products and services -- dimensions such as market sizing, product fit, competition, strategic value, etc.
- Partner with Product to identify and roadmap product features and prioritize them based on level of effort, customer impact, etc.
- Collaborate with the Growth Development and Revenue teams to develop a playbook on how to effectively sell to prospects and existing customers (up-sell), e.g. developing entrance criteria, market testing, interviewing customers/prospects, reporting, etc.
- Assist in other strategic projects to support expansion into other growth opportunities such as new products, new add-on products within existing and future verticals, new services, and geographies
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-8 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy/development, business operations or similar role
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.