We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Partner Manager, Service Delivery Programs
ServiceTitan is seeking a Partner Manager to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This customer-centric professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Success initiatives that require cross-functional alignment.
This role will focus on the overall design, execution, follow-up, and effectiveness of our Authorized Service Delivery Partner program. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and with external partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing a service partner ecosystem that creates value for our partners, ServiceTitan, and, most importantly, our customers.
As our Partner Manager, Service Delivery Programs, you will:
- Own the strategic Authorized Service Delivery Partner framework and the partner life cycle management: selection, qualification, education/certification, communication, and operational performance management
- Work with Growth Development, Onboarding, Success, Support, and other key stakeholders
- Strategize, develop, and deliver effective partner service programs, evolving the programs to align with the changing business strategy, objectives, and needs
- Manage regular interaction with Service Partners, including quarterly business reviews (QBRs), release overviews, escalations, and regular on-going informal communications
- Serve as primary escalation point for ServiceTitan Service Delivery Partners
- Ensure alignment with ServiceTitan Business Development, Onboarding, Success, Support, and other key stakeholders
- Develop partner relationships at industry trade shows and foster alignment in the ecosystem
- Develop metrics and automated scorecards for visibility into partner certifications and service quality, to ensure continuous improvement and transparency at all management levels into partner performance
- Supercharge partner enablement by developing and facilitating enablement learning paths, webinars, and events to ensure, onboarding, ongoing learning, and development of partners as new releases are introduced
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Typically 5+ years to establish proven track record in similar role/function
- Experience in Partner Account Management, Services, Success Management or Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/related field or equivalent work experience; advanced degree is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to influence within the same team and level
- Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally
- Organized and methodical approach, self-motivated and Team player
- Ability to travel up to 25% per quarter
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017