Growth Development is a highly strategic team responsible for building indispensable relationships with partners. We engage with key strategic partners to help acquire new customers, generate revenue, and enhance the ServiceTitan platform through technology integrations. We're looking for individuals who can catalyze growth through creative and visionary partnerships, who thrive in sourcing extraordinarily impactful opportunities, and revolutionize our industry.
Sr. Manager, Growth Development
The Sr. Manager of Growth Development (Suppliers) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will build, launch, and optimize initiatives with OEMs, retailers & wholesale distributors that drive immense value to our customers. This individual has a well-rounded background —including analytic rigor and strategic thinking — drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, business development and product strategy. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand its customer base, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive future growth.
As our Sr. Manager, Growth Development, you will:
- Identify & Discover: Become an industry expert, and have a systematic approach to identifying relevant industry trends and partnership opportunities with OEMs, retailers and distributors
- Create & Execute: Build, launch, and optimize Growth initiatives within existing and new verticals
- Define: Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, go-to-market strategy, and to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Negotiate Deals: Lead negotiations, structure agreements, and execute deals with partners
- Collaborate: Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and other internal stakeholders to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities
- Stay Educated: Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
- Draft: Work with Legal to draft agreements for partnerships
To be successful in this role, you will:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Familiarity with HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical industry a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations a plus
- Intelligent, hard working, and tech savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communications skills
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017