Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
Senior Procurement Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a dynamic, energetic and driven Senior Procurement Manager to join our rapidly expanding Finance organization. The Senior Procurement Manager will architect and optimize the procurement function. This position will be responsible for developing, executing and managing sourcing, negotiation, and vendor management activities related to all purchases. You will play a critical role in driving strategic supplier relationships, savings and implementing strong processes and controls to help support the Company's rapid growth.
As our Senior Procurement Manager, you will:
- Drive profit through world-class sourcing, process improvements, demand management, and other opportunities
- Plan and execute strategic sourcing projects to deliver exceptional cost value assurance, with continuous performance improvement and reviews
- Develop and coordinate policies and procedures regarding the procurement process
- Manage vendor contracts company-wide, in collaboration with Legal and appropriate functions, and ensure all procurement is executed on negotiated rates
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Manage fact-based RFP processes with business partners for major sourcing initiatives
- Analyze supplier strength and capabilities; Identify new suppliers as needed, and manage the transition plans for business continuity
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or a related field preferred
- 7+ years of procurement and reporting experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills required
- Demonstrated experience in RFI and RFP indirect categories - facilities and technology would be preferred
- Must have a proven record of strong negotiating skills, with examples to substantiate
- Experience with purchase to pay (P2P) and procurement transformation, strategic sourcing, supplier management, and contract management
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017