We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Growth team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Marketing, Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue in thoughtful ways and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Director of Growth Development
The Director of Growth Development is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will develop, launch, and optimize partner channels and strategies that drive immense value to our customers within channel groups, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual will define vision, strategy, and operations for best practice, affiliate, service delivery, and integration partnerships, and work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to execute against that strategy. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including analytic rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as business development, product strategy, and management consulting.
As our Director of Growth Development, you will:
- Develop and maintain strong relations with all assigned partners
- Identify, negotiate, and execute new business opportunities within existing and partnerships
- Develop business cases that explore, assess, and recommend integration strategies and partner initiatives based on various research and analyses (including customer demand, gap analysis, and alignment with company goals)
- Work closely with Product, Product Marketing and Revenue teams to bring new partnership initiatives to market
- Build and drive strategic plans cross-functionally for partner marketing programs, product development, customer engagement, and sales enablement activities
- Define, implement, and evaluate key performance indicators for partner channels
- Inspire, mentor, and manage a high-performing team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum 8+ years of work experience in business development, management consulting, or other similar roles managing high-performing cross-functional teams to evaluate, develop, and optimize strategic partnerships
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017