We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Growth team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Marketing, Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue in thoughtful ways and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential
Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Markets)
The Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Markets - Verticals & Segments) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will explore, prioritize, and recommend new verticals and segments for the company based on extensive market research and collaboration with key business partners and industry experts. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including analytic rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, corporate strategy/development, and business operations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand by entering new markets and reaching maturity, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive future growth.
What you'll do:
- Build, launch, and optimize Growth initiatives within the new verticals and segments business
- Develop business cases that explore, assess, and recommend potential new verticals and segments to enter based on various research and analyses, including TAM analysis, product gap analysis, customer demand, etc.
- Establish and maintain a global framework of key dimensions/criteria used to evaluate and prioritize entry into new markets -- dimensions such as market sizing, product fit, competition, pricing, strategic value, etc.
- Partner with Product to identify and roadmap all product gaps by vertical/segment and prioritize them based on level of effort. customer impact, etc.
- Collaborate with the Growth Development and Revenue teams to develop a playbook on how to effectively enter new markets, e.g. developing entrance criteria, market testing, interviewing customers/prospects, reporting, etc.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all home services markets and establish eminence as the go-to person for industry knowledge
- Assist in other strategic projects to support expansion into other growth opportunities such as new products, new add-on products within existing and future verticals, new services, and geographies
What you'll need:
- Minimum 6+ years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy/development, business operations or similar role
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g. market sizing, TAM analysis, what-if scenarios, research, etc.)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017