Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
Program Manager, Executive Program Management Office
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Program Manager to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. Program Managers are responsible for leading internal enterprise-wide projects and programs. They manage multiple initiatives and ensure outcomes are aligned with the strategy, goals and commitments of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to tackle the most complex problems and nurture program success from inception to completion. You will also be an integral part of the development and adoption of a world-class project/program management framework, oriented toward driving results cross-functionally and with third-party partnerships.
As our Program Manager, EPMO you will:
- Plan and develop scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members for optimal ROI and make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors, as necessary
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports and dashboards for management and stakeholders
- Establish effective project communication plans and execute
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Enforce discipline with teams and hold them accountable to maintaining focus and executing to the plan
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and PMP certification required
- 5-8 years in a project management or program management role
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast paced/dynamic tech environment, which required collaboration across groups and levels
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- SaaS experience highly preferred
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017