Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers and key up-sell modules to our successful install base - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Engineering. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan. We value being a great team, achieving the extraordinary and changing lives.
Vice President of Sales
As the VP of Sales, you will lead our sales organization into the next phase of growth. We have had incredible success in recent years eclipsing >$100M in ARR and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and driving our new and add-on revenue, this position will have a huge impact on the future of ServiceTitan.
Leader responsible for all team members accountable for net new and add-on signed ARR for the business. Will own sales execution from pipeline generation to new customer acquisition to up-sell of new and add-on products. Will lead the strategic direction and management of the sales engine to fine-tune, optimize, scale and successfully help the company meet its new and add-on bookings objectives.
This new member of our executive leadership team will define the vision for how ServiceTitan can own both the SMB and Enterprise market, and then execute on the plan to make it happen. S/he will learn from our existing team and drawing from his/her extensive experience and success, bring new perspectives and solutions to enable exponential growth and greater market share penetration. As a trusted advisor to the C-suite, our new VP of Sales must be an authentic collaborator, strong leader of leaders and a proactive, strategic problem solver.
Who will love this job
- A strategic operationalist who utilizes a data-driven approach to make decisions and set a clear strategy and operating plan for our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals.
- A builder who enjoys building brand new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- A driver who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate our executive team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions.
- A trusted advisor and leader who sets a high-bar, develop and grow his/her team to perform today and tomorrow, and liaises effectively with internal and external business partners and customers.
What you’ll do
- Map strategy. Lead, set strategy, and grow an account-based and territory-based SaaS sales team of both field and inside sellers, including further development of our strategic account sales team.
- Build systems and processes. Partner and guide our Sales Operations team, Sales Group Vice Presidents and front-line managers to optimize and transform our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Focus on data. Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth.
- Develop and scale the team. Design the org structure and strategy with our recruiting team to aggressively hire top-notch managers and individual contributors and continuously develop new and existing sales team members.
- Plan programs. Partner with our BD, Marketing and Demand Generation teams on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel.
What you'll need
- Both SMB inside sales and enterprise field sales experience for a complex SaaS solution
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$100M to ~$200M in ARR or managing a multi-hundred million $ book of business and quota.
- Built and lead a world-class Sales organization
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution
- Successful track record of collecting and managing multiple business line forecasts with accuracy and predictability throughout the entire sales funnel
- Experience in selling vertical software to a range of buyer personas in a large total addressable market
- Be able to manage relationship with CRO, CFO, CEO and Board of Directors from leading venture capital and Institutional investors
- Hiring, performance managing, and retaining a world-class sales team
- Managing forecast per sales segment and informing CRO and Executive Leadership Team
- Aligning resources internally to support sales team for success
- Optimizing GTM execution model for pipeline generation and sales execution
- Informing cross-functional stakeholders on investment (both financial and product) to ensure ServiceTitan’s ability to successfully meet its CA and company-wide objectives
Top 3 Key Performance Indicators
- Meet the new and add-on ARR targets set forth by the company and Board of Directors
- World-class participation rates and attainment against quota
- Accelerate new/add-on ARR growth by beating/raising bar on key metrics:
- Participation rate
- Close rate
- New logo acquisition
- ARPU and ACV improvement
- Minimize de-booking/rejection rate
- Attach rate of new products and cohort growth (ARR) of existing customer base
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017