**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
- Lead and mentor a group of QAs/QAautomation Engineers and work closely with Products, and developers on automating our test cases and scenarios.
- Provide ideas and extend our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Work closely with Engineering to understand the Product Architecture and identifying, designing, or enhancing existing test frameworks.
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Must be able to work with teams across 2 different time zones
- 8+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 8+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation for business objects and entities independent of any available user interface.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience with C# or other language (Java, Python, PHP, ruby etc.)
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Experience with managing and mentoring QA engineers
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third party APIs.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tool such as teamcity, jenkins.
- Experience implement and execute test automation cases using NUnit.
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development / QA tools.
BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in building Automation QA will be considered as well.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017