Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Atlanta)
Working out of ServiceTitan's Atlanta office, the ideal Sales Engineer (SE) candidate must be a hungry self starter with a proven track record in SaaS Sales and knowledge of technology. Must be able to explain complex information and concepts in simple to understand and practical business context. The candidate will be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally verbally as well as in written communication.
As our Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will:
- Support sales efforts in client-facing meetings and calls by leading custom product demonstrations based on a solid understanding of customer business processes and workflows
- Educate customers on the product and help close business by marrying technical expertise, product knowledge, and industry knowledge with Sales Acumen
- Offer creative solutions to complex workflows against specific business requirements
- Maintain a general understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to articulate and demonstrate why ServiceTitan's product is the best-in-class solution for the service industry
- Understand our Product Roadmap and speak eloquently about upcoming releases and implications to the business owner
- Reposition customer objections and explain workarounds for workflows not inherent within ST
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Enhance and maintain industry-specific demo environments and scripts for use by internal teams
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales Engineer Role at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of success at previous companies
- Experience and familiarity with our products and line of business a plus
- Strong background in Accounting a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017