At ServiceTitan, our field management platform offers creative solutions to our customers that supercharge their businesses every single day. Our Sales team plays a critical role in showing potential customers the value ServiceTitan’s software can deliver to their respective business. This is not a one-person feat - it takes a mighty team. That’s why we’re searching for one more Sales Engineer to help us drive new customers home so we can start elevating their business to the next level.
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will be using a harmonic blend of your sales skills, technical software expertise, and understanding of our target customers’ business processes to drive home our customer acquisition efforts. Empathetic and articulate, you will be demonstrating our product to potential customers in a simple-to-understand and digestible way, professionally communicating solutions and approaches tailored specifically to their own unique business needs.
At ServiceTitan, you will...
- Support sales efforts in client-facing meetings and calls by leading custom product demonstrations based on a solid understanding of customer business processes and workflows
- Marry technical expertise, product knowledge, and industry knowledge with Sales Acumen in order to help close business and thoroughly educate customer on the product
- Offer creative solutions to complex workflows against specific business requirements
- Provide clear documentation and approach for delivery to the implementation team
- Intimately learn industry and use cases for ServiceTitan for a Home Services Business; Background in Home Services a plus
- Maintain a general understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to articulate and demonstrate why ServiceTitan's product is the best-in-class solution for the service industry
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Maintain and enhance industry-specific demo environments and scripts for use by internal teams
- Responsible for understanding Product Roadmap and be able to speak eloquently to upcoming releases and implications for the business owner
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and relay information to Sales Team
- Ability to reposition customer objections and explain workarounds for workflows not inherent within ST
The ideal candidate will have...
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales Engineer Role at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of success at previous companies
- Experience and familiarity with our products and line of business a plus
- Strong background in Accounting a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017