As an Executive Assistant, you will work directly with our Product Development team at ServiceTitan. Your role is to help senior leadership increase bandwidth and improve productivity. We are looking for high-caliber executive support with strong organizational skills, sound judgment, and solid integrity.
- Respond to all day-to-day needs of busy executives. This includes scheduling and/or providing correspondence for meetings, managing calendars, booking conference rooms, answering phones, setting up conference rooms, ordering office supplies, grabbing lunches and greeting any external guests for meetings.
- Arrange all travel and provide thorough itineraries, including flights, car pick-ups, hotel bookings, dinner reservations, directions, and any other relevant details
- Act as a Gatekeeper. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top company priorities to filter access to Executives & and help avoid distractions.
- Task Tracking. Track outstanding tasks and commitments between Executives and all other stakeholders.
- Anticipation. Know priorities, anticipate needs, and help out wherever and however possible without being asked.
- Additional projects and ad hoc responsibilities. This includes but is not limited to assistance with internal decks, meeting notes, large scale event support, and other projects for the team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of administrative experience supporting executive level professionals
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, internal and external contacts and senior leadership
- Adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
- Strong sense of ownership
- Flawless attention to details
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017