**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
ServiceTitan is looking for highly technical, forward-looking Engineering Lead who can lead all technical aspects of an engineering team at ServiceTitan. In this dynamic role, you will be owning the technical vision of a squad and be accountable for the successful execution of that vision. Innovative and comfortable with ambiguity, you'll balance rapid iteration and development with high product quality expectations.
You will be part of the Engineering leadership team at ServiceTitan responsible for the technical direction of our product, maintaining the excellence that has disrupted and transformed the Home Service industry thus far. We are quality minded, use the most modern tools on the Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. With over 50,000 contractors depending on our software to perform all their daily activities, we provide exciting opportunities to make an immediate impact in our rapidly growing startup.
At ServiceTitan, you will...
- Take end to end ownership of the short and long term technical vision of your squad
- Be responsible for all major technical decisions for your squad (a successful lead will be able to influence the decisions of their team without having to make all of them)
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to engineers within your team and others
- Help your team to improve the technical quality of their work through regular technical design and code reviews
- Share your technical knowledge and expertise through regular tech talks and/or blog posts
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers, customers, partners, and other leaders
The ideal candidate will have...
- We expect that as an individual contributor, you are a role model
- You will be expected to guide the technology decisions of your team, while contributing alongside them
- Equivalent of 5+ years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers)
- Equivalent of 8+ years of industry experience
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017