We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Voice of the Customer Manager
ServiceTitan is seeking a Voice of the Customer Manager to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This customer-centric professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Success initiatives that require cross-functional alignment.
This role will focus on the overall design, execution, follow-up, and effectiveness of our NPS program. In addition, this role will be the custodian of our Customer Advisory Board and Success Story operations. Success will be tied to Key Customer Success Performance Indicators (including NPS, Retention, Success Story generation, and Customer Engagement). The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to founders and other executives. The ideal candidate is passionate about measuring, understanding, and transforming customer experience.
As our Voice of the Customer Manager, you will:
- Lead the continual development, prioritization, tracking, and implementation of VoC goals and strategy
- Own the ServiceTitan Net Promoter Score (NPS) program, analyze scores, trends, feedback and develop insights/recommendations to share with Executive Team and other functional leaders
- Collaborate with various ServiceTitan teams to build a culture of customer-centric, data-driven insights that enrich customer-facing initiatives and ensure that the customer’s voice gets integrated into future plans
- Manage data analysis, including customer input synthesis for product and service use, satisfaction, adoption, and risk of churn, and communicate insights to the needs of different stakeholders that mobilizes groups toward action
- Drive accountability among various business units to ensure follow-through on prioritized customer NPS feedback
- Develop internal communication to create awareness and engagement of NPS Initiatives, and partner with Director of Customer Marketing to develop external marketing and collateral related to customer journey efforts
- Partner with the Director of Customer Marketing to apply data analytics to customer understanding and reporting, specifically in the continual improvement of customer personas, adoption campaigns and the Customer Journey
- Co-lead the Customer Advisory Board efforts with Product and Product Marketing, specifically taking ownership of customer management and engagement facilitation via the Customer Success Management (CSM) team
- Take responsibility for the Customer Success Story framework - own the operational structure, work with CSM leadership team to generate content, and work with Sales/Marketing teams to feed Advocacy programs
- Stay connected to industry trends, research and recommend best practices, KPIs, including knowledge sharing with our investment portfolio companies
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business, Communications, Organizational Development or relevant field, required; MBA/MA is a plus
- 3 + years experience in customer experience and voice of customer program management and/or customer service management
- High-growth, pre-IPO and SaaS company experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves level that will help transform the Customer Success organization
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with ability to distill large data sets into meaningful insights and takeaways
- Demonstrated leadership and successful results working with cross-functional teams to deliver measurable business impact through performance, process and skill management
- Experience in change management within a fast moving business environment
- Well versed in defining and optimizing business processes and measuring effectiveness of process and people
- Flexibility, and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills; Consistently delivers on commitments
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017