We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Sr. Director, Technical Professional Services
ServiceTitan is looking for Sr. Director, Technical Professional Services to lead teams of technical subject matter experts focused on delivering specialized services for our clients. Departments within the Client Services group include Data Engineering, Accounting Integrations, Telecom Services, Technical Training, and Custom Development. The team focuses on delivering specialized technical services to clients at any point of the lifecycle as needed. The candidate will lead a team of approximately 60 high impact individual contributors, Managers and Directors across two locations in Glendale, CA and Atlanta, Georgia. This role requires building effective and scalable processes, programs, and systems that leverage both people and automation to support a wide variety of technical delivery tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Take full responsibility for the overall success of Professional Services team including setting and managing long term strategic vision/goals and KPIs
- Track progress against goals through scorecards and dashboards, and work with the team to identify gaps and opportunities and proactively resolve them
- Understand deep-customer needs, and cultivate / align deep specific subject matter expertise to meet/align those customer needs when it comes to professional services
- Identify and architect a services and implementation delivery model that aligns with our customer focused approach backed by data driven insights and strong disciplinary subject matter expertise
- Drive critical goals for the organization: a) launch and make successful a new professional services-oriented revenue stream for the company; b) identify and implement ways to make our processes more efficient for both the company and our clients; c) identify and implement ways to further improve customer NPS
- Provide vision, leadership, and guidance to direct reports; coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved
- Provide the leadership and mentoring needed to ensure that we hire, train, and develop our teams so they provide the ‘best in class’ customer experience while allowing for personal and professional growth and career development
- Lead world-class team by fostering a continuous learning environment, recruiting and hiring top performers
- Ensure the broader team has the right resources, technology, processes and tools to effectively meet goals. Manage the resource planning process and partner with Finance and HR to ensure proper resources for the organization
- Serve as a key member of the Customer Success Leadership team (and extended ServiceTitan leadership team); contribute to the broader vision and strategy of the Customer Success organization
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering or related field (MBA Preferred).
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services and/or consulting services organization. At least 3 years experience at a large scale company
- 5+ years leading teams in technical integration and customer implementation project management functions
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for growth and excellence
- Deep understanding of software and professional services operations
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and diagnose functional issues and design solutions
- Systems integration experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Workday…)
- Experience leading hyper growing teams through a hands-on and collaborative approach to management
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017