We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Director of Customer Success Enablement
ServiceTitan is seeking a Director of Customer Success Enablement to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This Enablement professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Success organization (which includes Implementation, Support, Professional Services, Customer Training and Customer Success). This role will focus on the onboarding and continuous training of Customer Success teams while managing ongoing professional development programs to continually develop their product and industry expertise, allowing them to accel in their roles through a ‘best-in-class’ Enablement experience. Success will be tied to Key Customer Success Performance Indicators (including NPS, Retention, Adoption, and various efficiency metrics). The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to founders and other executives.
What you'll do:
- Provide a vision, set the strategy and ensure the Customer Success (Implementation, Onboarding, Support, Prof. Services, Training and Success) teams are equipped with the right knowledge, skills, processes and information to help them succeed in their roles
- Accelerate ramp and maximize effectiveness and efficiency of all post-sale Customer facing functions and managers primarily through creation of both onboarding and ongoing programs, while driving the experience and learning paths for all new Customer Success members joining ServiceTitan.
- Manage a team of highly skilled enablement professionals to deliver best-in-class Enablement to the Customer Success organization
- Responsible for design and architecture of the overall program, training, content and metrics.
- Lead a QA process to audit courses, assessments, materials and existing team members to continuously improve quality
- Collaborate with Segment leaders to determine expectations/objectives for their enablement experience.
- Work closely with Product to train Customer Success on new and existing product features.
- Collaborate and partner with senior leaders across Customer Success, Customer Acquisition, and People Operations organizations to create, communicate and roll out role-based Competency Models and appropriate career paths. Ensure alignment on greater Enablement initiatives
- Engage internal management and operations teams to ensure full compliance on Enablement
- Define, create and coordinate Knowledge Management processes across the organization based on ‘best-in-class’ practices
- Manage Enablement content and vision for LMS and CMS, prioritizing ease of access and seamless experience for users
- Measure impact of training and other enablement programs across the Customer Success teams with full visibility to Leadership and Management
- Provide regular feedback to leadership and management on Enablement adoption.
What you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business, Education, Training, Organizational Development or relevant field, required
- MBA or MS/MA in relevant field, preferred
- 7+ years experience in Enablement; 3+ years in leading and managing a team of enablement professionals, required
- Enablement experience in SaaS, Enterprise Software or Start-up environment, preferred
- High-growth, pre-IPO and SaaS company experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves level that will help transform the Customer Success organization
- Demonstrated leadership and successful results working with cross-functional teams to deliver measurable business impact through performance, process and skill management
- Experience in change management within a fast moving business environment
- Well versed in defining and optimizing business processes and measuring effectiveness of process and people
- Deep understanding of the Customer Success organization role and responsibilities (which includes Implementation, Support, Professional Services, Customer Training and Customer Success)
- Flexibility, and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Strong management skills with a proven ability to successfully work within both solid-line and dotted-line reporting structures
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills. Consistently delivers on commitments.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017