Business Development is a highly strategic team responsible for building indispensable relationships with partners. We engage with key strategic partners to help acquire new customers, generate revenue, and enhance the ServiceTitan platform through technology integrations. We're looking for individuals who can catalyze growth through creative and visionary partnerships, who thrive in sourcing extraordinarily impactful opportunities, and revolutionize our industry.
Director of Business Development (OEMs / Distributors)
As a Sr. Manager of Business Development (OEMs / Distributors), you will be responsible for building indispensable relationships with ServiceTitan’s industry partners.
You will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will be responsible for working with various internal teams to create, manage, and execute on strategic partner programs specifically with OEMs and distributors.
What you’ll do:
- Become an industry expert, and have a systematic approach to identifying relevant industry trends and partnership opportunities with OEMs and distributors
- Work closely with Product team to build a strategic vision behind integration opportunities with OEMs and distributors
- Lead negotiations, structure agreements, and execute deals with partners
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and other internal stakeholders to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities
- Analyze performance of initiatives to determine which partners and programs are driving results to optimize campaigns
- Work with Legal to draft agreements for partnerships
- Present goals and progress towards those goals to senior management
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Familiarity with HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical industry a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations a plus
- Intelligent, hard working, and tech savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017