We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Senior Director, Product Management, Customer Experience
As a Senior Director, Product Management you will be responsible for leading the Customer Experience product team- managing a team of product managers whose mission it is to help users on-board, learn and get the most out of ServiceTitan. You will define the vision for a low touch and delightful product on-boarding experience for users of ServiceTitan that spans new account setup, product on-boarding and configuration, e-learning and online training, billing and product upgrades.
This is a highly visible and strategic role within the company, with the opportunity to have a massive impact on customer experience, revenue, and gross margin. You will lead the product roll-out of a new packaging strategy, transforming how we go to market from a single product offering (currently) to a tiered product offering, and from a high-touch implementation process to a self-serve and automated on-boarding experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a growing team of product managers to deliver a new product onboarding experience that is more self serve and automated
- Define the end to end product experience for trialing, purchasing, onboarding, customizing, and learning ServiceTitan
- Lead the modularization of ServiceTitan’s product so it can be sold and provisioned in tiered packages
- Work with other product teams to incorporate the setup and configuration of features into a unified onboarding journey
- Drive the adoption of product features through in-app reports, tools, and messaging and personalized emails
- Partner closely with sales, marketing and implementation teams to drive changes in the upstream sales process and the downstream implementation process to ensure an ideal customer journey
- Drive significant improvements to key company metrics, including onboarding NPS, onboarding cycle time, and product adoption
- Define necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of the onboarding initiatives
Who you are:
- Product leader with 10+ years of experience directly managing product and design teams to deliver new features
- Hands on experience designing and implementing onboarding flows for complex products with multiple users
- Experience with automating and simplifying complex user journeys into delightful user experiences
- Data driven product manager with prior experience measuring and optimizing usage funnels
- Customer centric and passionate about having an impact on the home services industry
- A bold leader who can champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap, but can also roll up your sleeves to help the team get the job done
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability and responsibility for the team’s work
- Experience with subscription billing systems and/or e-learning platforms is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017