You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
Software Engineer, Telecom
ServiceTitan is looking for an experienced developer who has worked with unified communication platforms such as Twilio. The ideal candidate for this role is a SIP and asterisk guru, who's also well-familiar with C# / .NET.
Telecom Team at ServiceTitan is responsible for all backend systems related to phones and text messaging. These systems are probably the most critical for ServiceTitan: they enable our clients to communicate with their customers, so reliability and availability is absolutely crucial here. We're planning to add a range of new features to our telecom stack to support new ways of communication for our clients and let them make more decisions automatically based on voice data. If you enjoy working on mission critical code in a rapidly growing startup environment — join ServiceTitan. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company!
- Design, implement and improve systems and components powering ServiceTitan Telecom stack, including telephony call capture and text messaging services in production
- Improve the availability, reliability, and performance of these components
- Communicate effectively with other engineers.
- 5+ years of experience developing production-grade software.
- 3+ years of industry experience (VoIP / SIP / Twilio API / etc.):
- Experience working with Twilio API and/or other telephony systems such as Avaya CM, Asterisk PBX, Cisco UCM, Acme Packet SBC, Verint Impact 360, etc.
- Familiarity with telephony protocols and codecs such as SIP, H.323, RTP, G.711, G.729A is a significant plus.
- 1+ year of experience with:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Performance / reliability monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, DataDog, Application Insights)
- Log / metric collection and analysis tools (e.g. Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana, DataDog, Interana)
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
- Building automation for Azure, AWS or other public cloud technology.
- Ability to use data-driven approach for decisions
- Experience with PowerShell / Windows scripting
- Experience with Linux
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017