We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Senior Product Manager, Reporting
As a Senior Reporting Product Manager you will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will help improve the data quality of existing products and develop new product initiatives based on customer feedback and market conditions.
What you'll do
- Product Strategy: Develop Reporting and Dashboard product strategy and roadmap based on market research, customer feedback, and close collaboration with Sales, Business Development, Implementation and Customer Success teams.
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and develop elegant solutions to address their needs. Translate business requirements from users and enterprise clients into data/product requirements.
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders.
- Data Quality: Work with Quality Assurance and Data teams to maintain KPI quality across data sets.
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it.
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users.
- Measure Success: Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success.
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong SQL, Excel and quantitative skills as well as experience with big data and/or complex data sets
- Experience with modern data platform components, including ETLs, data warehousing, and other data and analytics infrastructure
Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017