We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager (Financials/Accounting)
As a Product Manager on the financial products team, you will be an early member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission critical accounting features to the core product. You will own all aspects of the product feature including go-to-market strategy, roadmap prioritization, full product lifecycle development, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature. Our accounting features are used rigorously and you will have the opportunity to make a large impact for our users and internal teams.
Our approach is both customer-focused and data-driven. So you will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define and analyze experiments, and guide the team to move fast and ship solutions.
What you'll do
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and develop elegant solutions to address their needs
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Develop a roadmap that excites our customers
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams (support, implementation and success) and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users
- Measure Success: Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success
What you'll need
- 1-3 years experience in a product management role
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Domain experience with invoices and/or accounting with strong understanding of accounting principles and workflows
- Experience building or implementing modern SaaS applications
- Passion for working in fast paced environments and delivering delightful customer experiences
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intact and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017