Sertis is a leading Data and AI company based in the heart of Bangkok. We provide both off-the-shelf and customised solutions for our clients ranging from data infrastructure, BI development, and data-driven business insights to forecasting, optimization, and computer vision. Our expert team of data and AI consultants work closely with clients, across different industries such as retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, airlines, agriculture, and healthcare, to understand their business needs and deliver bespoke solutions using cutting-edge technologies that are just right for them.
Our aim is to be one of the leading Data and AI companies globally, where a diverse mix of talent want to come, stay, and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing not only the best, but also nice, talent from around the World. We recognise that our company runs on our people's hard work and dedication while maintaining a culture that encourages learning, growth opportunity, innovative contribution, and a sense of ownership.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sertiscorp.com/
About the Job
As our Financial Analyst, you will be handling account payable/transfer payments, monitoring fixed assets, and keeping our day-to-day accounting practices. You will have all reign to financial and accounting operations including managing accounts, liabilities, P/L management, development of financial and operational strategies and ongoing improvement of the existing processes.
*Thai nationals only*
What are the responsibilities of an Financial Analyst?
In this role, you will get to:
- Handle all aspects of account payable/transfer payments to keep ensured of accuracy in a timely manner
- Monitor and manage our fixed assets by keeping track of their value and depreciation
- Take charge of day-to-day accounting practices, ensuring smooth financial operations and accurate documentation
- Manage accounts, assets, liabilities, and providing insights for future growth
- Ensure accurate and timely tax submission (VAT, WHT, CIT), adhering to the relevant regulations and deadlines
- Assist in transforming the company’s accounting practices from TFRS for NPAE standards to PAE standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support financial decision-making and provide relevant financial information
Requirements for this role are:
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- 3-5 years in Accounting or Finance field
- Knowledge of tax exemption, regulations and BOI
- Knowledge of regulations and commercial law
- Fluent in English speaking and good writing skills
- Certificates or related licenses (CPA)
- Corporate and auditor backgrounds are both welcomed!
Who excels in this role?
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis?
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respected fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data-driven industry.