QIScapital -We are a world class company that aims to be the greatest crypto hedge fund .
Come and join us as our Technical Lead and be a part of something exceptional.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer Technical Lead, eager to work with our small but elite engineering team to shape the technical direction of our trading systems, build state-of-the-art software and bring our engineering standards to the next level.
Our Software Engineering Tech Lead (you) will be:
- Taking ownership of significant parts of our trading systems
- Leading the definition of technical strategy whilst weighing business requirements, scope, technical debt and complexity
- Defining and enforcing best practices within technical teams
- Leading technical design whilst ensuring a data-driven approach to solving engineering problems
- Reviewing code and making significant contributions to our codebases
- Working closely with team members, project managers and executives to estimate costs and timelines
- Overseeing the technical development of multiple team members, identifying skill gaps and devising strategies to mitigate them
What you will need:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, 2 of which in a leadership position
- Profound knowledge of at least one programming language, such as Java, C++, Python, Rust, Elixir
- Knowledge of Containerization, REST APIs, Messaging Systems, Software Testing, CI/CD and Linux environments
- Advanced understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as Algorithms & Data Structures, Software Design Patterns, Networking and Operating Systems
- Proven experience working in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Proven experience leading the development of complex, cloud-native software systems from ideation to production deployment
- Passion for automation and a consistent drive to improve our engineering practices
- Up-to-date overview of current technology and industry standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate fluently in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working in (algorithmic) trading and interacting with cryptocurrency exchanges using different protocols
- Experience working with cryptocurrencies
- Experience working with Researchers, Data Scientists and AI models
- Experience in deploying and maintaining production infrastructure
- Experience benchmarking software and understanding of (low-level) code performance optimization
What you are like:
- Strong interest and passion to learn about crypto and trading
- Self motivated, self aware, self disciplined, self improving
- A true leader, independent, but also picks up the trash
- You know how to get the best out of people
- Able to influence others to be self-managing
- Able to share, suggest and challenge ideas
- Able to embrace and overcome challenges in an industry that never sleeps
- Able to go above and beyond to get the job done
Why QIS Capital?
- We have a high performance team culture where we provide direction and context, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- You will get to work with and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals who are also passionate about all things crypto, trading, and tech
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of a key part of the business and make a positive impact on the company from day one
- We are a bonus centric company where great performance is matched with great rewards
- Because we cultivate intelligence and learning we help people grow beyond their potential.
Join us in an industry that is growing exponentially and is disrupting the finance space on a global scale. Our company has a proven track record as both a world class hedge fund and as an awesome place to work.