The Business Development team handles a range of tasks in market research, competitive analysis, and market size estimation to support business development and commercialization. Research areas will include innovative applications of state of the art AI and Machine Learning technology to address clients’ business challenges.
In particular you will be responsible for Market Validation due diligence, designing and implementing Go-To-Market strategies, Commercialization of Sertis innovations, and Pipeline Management. You will also work in collaboration with Sertis’ teams, to ensure great communication and client success.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, energy, and healthcare in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Science and AI Research teams to turn data into action!
Our Senior Business Development Manager (you) will be:
- Advising clients on how technology like data analytics or machine learning/ AI can help boost their business
- Gaining a deep understanding of our technology and product positioning and organization vision
- Building and nurturing enduring client and partner relationships
- Gathering preliminary requirements in the presales stage, basic stakeholder analysis, and understanding commercial opportunity potential
- Participating in POC or MVP implementation by guiding feature prioritization
- Supporting Account Management and Solution Delivery teams regarding solutioning or proposal preparation
- Participating in pre-sales with clients to find requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
- Providing guidance to junior staff for tactics and strategies during project presales stage
- Collaborating with clients and development team to define and implement innovative solutions after the project is signed off
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout project implementation
- Performing various types of project pricing schemes to meet client’s budgetary requirements
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related fields
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting, technology or relevant domains
- Understanding in business and context-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Ability to present to executives at a business level
- Ability to convey customer requirements into conceptual designs that ultimately constitute the blueprints for the solution
- Ability to map business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite, with an emphasis on word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs
- Basic knowledge of data systems and structure
- High-level understanding of cloud deployment models
- Experience in software/data project presales is preferred
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy.
- Open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions).
- Passionate for anything and everything data.
- Able to share and suggest ideas.
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges.
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment).
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry.
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges.
- Attractive WFH Policy.
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours.
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work.
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad.
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals.
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!