Our mission is to develop products and technology that serves the needs of our diverse clients. what you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills - your unique perspectives and ideas will help us create better products and services.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to help with software testing to make sure our software solutions run smoothly as well as to provide consultance to junior members in the team. Senior Quality Assurance Engineer responsibilities include executing manual testing as well as developing automate scripts by using tools like Google sheet, Testrail, QA touch, Postman, Insomnia, Chrome devtool, Robot Framework (Selenium, Appium, Request), Postgre, MongoSQL, Firestore, JenkinsCI, GiblabCI and exploring any new tools that could be useful for the projects.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
*Thai nationals only apply!
What Senior QA Engineer (you) will work on:
- Software testing and test procedures based on higher-grade team member in team squad instruction
- Developing test artifact to be evidence and deliver to stakeholder or client e.g. test case, UAT documents, Test Scenario/Test suits documents
- Executing manual testing to ensure that product/software meet expectation per business requirements e.g. Functional(UI,API), Acceptance, Regression, UAT, Exploratory testing, Adhoc testing, Monkey testing, UAT, and Exploratory testing
- Reporting test result, bugs and errors to team member to analysis and investigate the root cause
- Working with the internal dev team to understand and analysis the business requirements to ensuring that the product meets both business requirements, quality and timeline expected
- Researching news tools, frameworks and processes and suggest them to the team to use in improving the testing process or solving the blocker in squad team.
- Coaching the junior and mid level and assisting with mentoring of junior members within the team.
What you will need:
- Experience in Software Testing both manual and automated
- A Passion for testing software
- General knowledge of web-based applications and software technology
- Experience in manual testing; writing, developing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of working in Agile environment
- Experience in Big Data and AI product is an advantage!
- Knowledge in test automation is a plus!
What you are like:
- Passion in testing anything in the world!
- Very open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions, able to share and suggest ideas)
- Passionate about anything and everything data
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry.!
Want to test cutting edge AI products and software?