We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
The Data Science Team at Sertis works on some of the most interesting problems in a variety of different industries such as Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Energy, Finance, Telco, Healthcare providing world-class data science solutions to our clients.
You will join our team of Data Scientists and AI Researchers from around the world to solve real-world business decision problems using data. Within the Data Consulting team, you will closely work with other Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Client Solution Consultants.Our Data Science Tech Lead (you) will:
- Manage, inspire, motivate and lead a team of exceptional data scientists
- Set goals (individual and team), manage performance, provide career coaching for mid and senior scientists to the point of promotion
- Leverage your strong data science experience to provide technical guidance at a higher level to ensure quality of delivery and technical excellence
- Develop, facilitate and drive team and company wide initiatives such as data science and software best practices, ways of working and innovation initiatives
- Oversee and guide the data scientists to successfully deliver on team OKRs
- Work directly with clients to help them identify the right problems and then solve them through data science
- Work directly with internal and external (client) stakeholders, constantly challenging solutions to identify opportunities
What you will need:
- Academic degree in mathematics, scientific, technical or other relevant field
- Experience in leading a technical team, career coaching, goal setting, and giving positive and constructive feedback
- Understand and experience of the full data science process from gathering client requirements through to model deployment monitoring and continuous improvement
- Team first mentality and a servant leadership approach to coaching and managing
- Approachable, open, fun loving and an all round awesome person!
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals