The CSI (Client Solutions Innovation) Team at Sertis have a passion for creating, nurturing and growing strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients through innovative consulting, and project management.
They handle a range of tasks from building relationships, market research, and collaboration with Sertis teams, to ensure great communication and client success from initial engagement, through to project completion. Our interns will be shadowing our Business development and Account management teams.
Our intern will be able to:
- Understand business problems and a drive to find solutions!
- Ability to present at a business level
- Ability to map business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Market research on emerging technology and solution use case
- Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Have excellent presentation storytelling, communication and research skills
What you are like:
- Currently, pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher at a reputable university
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open-minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data and AI
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
What our Team does:
- Act as service and product advisors providing the company vision and crafting the solutions for clients
- Gain a deep understanding of technology and product positioning and organization vision
- Participate in conversations with prospective clients and providing recommendations and support
- Work with senior staff to find requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
- Collaborate with clients and development team to define and implement innovative solutions after project signed off
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the end of project
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
This is your chance to get real experience in a growing data driven industry.