Our mission is to develop products and technology that serves the needs of our diverse clients. what you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills - your unique perspectives and ideas will help us create better products and services.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Our Software Engineer (you) will work on:
- Coding with quality and team's coding standards e.g. well designed, testable, efficient code and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Learning and understanding how to give feedback to teammates code e.g. how to write well designed, testable, efficient code, etc
- Understanding business requirements and working with teams to deliver good quality software
- Developing the software of company's solutions using combinations of tools and platforms as stated above
- Analyzing and solving problem/issue appropriately ex. debugging the problem, knows the appropriate tools and approaches when debugging code
- Communicating to other team member clearly and understand the expectation of assigning tasks and delivery as expected
- Following the software development life cycle and process
What you will need:
- Strong development skills
- Familiarity with scripting in a Linux operating system environment
- Understanding of infrastructure and CI/CD/CT tools e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiar with Cloud environment (e.g. OCP)
- Knowledge in web application deployment
- Eager to learn new tools, platforms, etc. related to Big Data and/or software development
What you are like:
- Passion for coding! New grads are also welcome to apply!
- Very open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Love to work with a great team
- Passionate about anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!
If coding and creating websites is your life, don’t hesitate,