Talent Acquisition Specialists here at Sertis are passionate about the continual growth of the organisation, while also maintaining company and team culture.
You will be responsible for the hiring growth of the internal teams, helping to source and screen candidates for current roles, while also hunting talent for future roles. Collaboration and coordination with other departments to define their needs will be a key focus.
As a TA specialist you will be:
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Initiating contact with candidates via phone, e-Mail, etc.
- Organize and attend online job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Maintain Database with candidate information regarding status updates throughout the process (Shortlists, Submittals, Interviews, etc.)
- Performance management activities.Participating in training to develop skills as a recruiter
- Negotiate executive offer packages and facilitate new hire process
- Deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage searches and candidates
What you will need:
- 2-5 years of recruitment experience (In-house or agency)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to exercise sound judgment; capable of interacting with senior management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple different tasks
- Able to communicate in English & Thai
- Open only for Thai nationals
- A "CAN DO" attitude and friendly disposition!
- A leader! Absolutely love challenges!
- Very open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions.)
- Confident with sharing and suggesting ideas.
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment!)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry.
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges.
- Attractive WFH Policy.
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours.
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work.
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad.
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals.
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.