As a Data Analyst - Statistical Analyst within the Decision Intelligence team at Sertis you will help some of the biggest clients in South-East Asia turn their data into magical solutions! By magical solutions we mean: turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will use your knowledge of statistics, data and coding to understand, analyse and prepare complex data for our clients.
- Applying statistics in a business environment
- Data cleaning, Data Modelling
- Automating the analytic process
- Exploring and identifying solutions
- Acquiring data from primary/secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Identifying and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Developing models to support decision making and visualize on dashboards
What you will need:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, as well as numerical skill
- Solid knowledge of Statistics or Machine learning
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with database management
- Good understanding of R or Python
- Business sense - an interest in business management, and business processes
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Ability to present to an executive at a business level
- Critical thinking, with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of learning, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar, piano, ukulele, banjo.. any instrument is a plus!
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals