We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
In particular, Software Engineering Tech Lead (you) will be responsible for the software engineers in completing a range of internal and external projects, designing the overall solutions, and to be rewritten. You will ensure high-quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly.
So, what makes us different? We work across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, and medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborate with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
Our Software Engineering Tech Lead (you) will be:
- Understanding business requirements and acting as a software architect to provide a good architecture design.
- Analyzing and solving any problems and finding long-term solutions to prevent those problems accordingly to be
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of the across-projects
- Initiating and managing stakeholder and customer discussions and adapting communication to communicate complex messages
- Helping to grow the software engineering team by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
- Working with the Principal and Director level to set and develop technical strategy
What you will need:
- Strong programming skills in NodeJS/Typescript as well as a strong SDLC process.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack development, and with relational and non-relational databases
- Able to design a full end-to-end project, by picking up the right technologies and architecture
- Able to motivate, guide, advise and teach team members on the technical side
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, leading squad handling multiple projects
It's a plus if you have experience with
- Pre-sales, you are able to understand the problems, analyze the requirements and provide a software architecture and man-days estimation based on the requirements and customer meeting.
- A cloud provider (e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience working on scaling and speed optimization problematics
What you are like:
- Love getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- I love doing tons of research
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!