As a Software Engineer Tech Lead you will lead the software engineers in completing a range of internal and external projects, designing the overall solutions and directing the teams work and priorities, while helping to develop team members career paths and futures. You will ensure high quality, stable solutions that are easily deploy-able and user-friendly.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
Our Software Tech Lead (you!) will be great at:
- Demonstrating mastery of several programming languages and engineering concepts
- Understanding business requirements and acting as a software architecture designer to identify the technical needed to provide a good architecture design product
- Analyzing and solving any problems and finding long-term solutions to prevent those problems accordingly
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of the across-projects
- Initiating and managing stakeholder and customer discussions and adapts communication to others includes communicates complex messages
- Growing engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring by considering the technical aspect
- Working with Principal and Director level to set and develop technical strategy
What you will need:
- Strong software development skills
- Management experience of over 3 years (Technical or people lead)
- Experience with different database systems
- Familiarity with Linux environments, VCS, Docker, and software testing
- Good communication and presentation skills
It's a plus if you have experience with:
- Machine Learning or Deep Learning frameworks
- Leading teams handling multiple projects.
- Deliver large-scale projects involving large development teams
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and CI/CD
- A wide range of Software Development methodologies and frameworks
What you are like:
- Love getting things done!
- Very open minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- We are only excepting Thai nationals for this role.
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Want to lead a team, building cutting edge solutions for Big Data/AI Solutions?