The Account Management Team at Sertis has a passion for creating, nurturing and growing strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients through innovative consulting and project management.
You will handle a range of tasks from building relationships, market research, and collaboration with Sertis teams, to ensure great communication and client success from initial engagement, through to project completion.
You should demonstrate exceptional knowledge of technology to deliver quality work in data management solutions, highly motivated, embrace a collaborative mindset, and coaching our junior staff.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
Our Account Manager (you) will be:
- Working as a liaison between the client, BD team and Solution delivery team.
- A Service and Product advisor providing the company vision and crafting the solutions for clients
- Gaining a deep understanding of our technology and product positioning and organization vision
- Building and nurture enduring client and partner relationships
- Participating in pre-sale process, and overseeing in the development of proposals, bids, RFP responses or other documents in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Eliciting and interpreting both business & technical requirements into requirement documentation.
- Understand the client business processes and provide technical consultancy.
- Providing guidance to junior staff to create solution proposals and implement data projects
- Collaborating with clients and development team to define and implement innovative solutions after project signed off
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the end of project
- Customer Relationship Management: lays our framework of customer relationship process
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related fields
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting, technology or relevant domains
- Understand business and context-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Ability to take a leadership role
- Ability to present to executives at a business level
- Ability to convey customer requirements into conceptual designs that ultimately constitute the blueprints for the solution
- Ability to map business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite, with an emphasis on word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs
- Participated in at least 3 or 4 projects in full cycle.
Experiences with full-cycle implementation of Data and AI technologies is a plus.
Knowledge of data systems and structure is a plus
High-level understanding of cloud deployment models is a plus
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data and AI
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!