We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
The Data Intelligence (DI) Team at Sertis is passionate about providing and creating advanced insights and solutions to some of the biggest clients in Asia using innovative visualization, reporting and statistical analysis.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for improving data and BI processes to meet firm SLAs and increase efficiency. You will work closely with analysts, engineers and project managers to ensure the successful delivery of business intelligence information to meet the needs of our clients
Our Business Intelligence Developer are exceptional at:
- Assist in developing data control structures to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels.
- Assist in developing best practices in BI development procedure to ensure the successful delivery of solution.
- Working with project managers and teams to understand data requirements and identify appropriate data sources, define and build required data transformation logic.
- Support implemented BI solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues.
- Assist in developing new technology capabilities and standards to answer new business requirement
- Stay up-to-date with the newest trends and technologies and share expertise with the team (code reviews, demos, etc.)
What you will need:
- Strong programming skills (i.e. Linux CLI, Python)
- An understanding of common database systems and techniques (SQL, Document store, etc.)
- Interest in big data, and related technologies (Hadoop & Hive, BigQuery, etc.)
- Passion for big data, software engineering, and systems
- General understanding of Business data
- General understanding of data and data flows
It's a plus if you have:
- Strong programming skills related to ETL, OOP, or workflow automation
- An understanding of common BI development process, software development process or project management.
- Experience with open source big data tools
- Experience translating business requirements to technical teams.
What you are like:
- Very open-minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!