Please note: This role is open only to Thai Nationals.
You will be responsible for helping to improve and implement HR practices and processes. You will promote corporate and employee values equally and enable HR success through proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Our HR executive (you) will be:
- Developing HR strategies in line with business strategy
- Supporting current and future business needs through proper employee engagement
- Monitoring overall HR systems and procedures across Sertis
- Maintaining and improve a positive working environment
- Overseeing and managing an appraisal system to drive high performance
- Ensuring compliance with all labour laws
- Acting as a key business partner to member of the company to improve all process in HR
- Addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Reporting to C-Level management and provide decision support through HR metrics
What you will need:
- Proven working experience in HR
- People oriented, and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Able to handle and prioritise multiple different tasks.
- Speaking and writing in English
- In-depth knowledge of Thai labor law and HR best practices.
What you are like:
- Very open minded
- Passionate about growth
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals