As a Sertis Cyber Security Engineer, you will be responsible for designing security architecture and implementing protocols to protect Sertis' computers, networks and data from breaches and other cyber-security threats.
In this role, you should be knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems. If you’re also a problem solver and quick decision-maker, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure is well-protected.
Great Learning opportunities for cutting-edge new domain in Data Science & AI system security
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
Our Cyber Security Engineer (you) will be:
- Researching - Staying current with the latest cyber security threats, and how they apply to us and our products
- Assessing - Understanding and designing our overall security architecture and framework to address potential cyber security risks facing Sertis.
- Designing - secure networks/infrastructures and determine best practice methods
- Implementing - Finding secure ways to implement security and adopting measures that reduce the risks related to information systems
- Communicating- Relaying information about new security procedures and potential threats facing Sertis
- Evaluating- Security threats and come up with some implementation plans
- Delivering - IT security awareness training
What you will need:
- Have a deep interest in computing and cyber security
- Experience in IT Security, Compliance and Risk Management
- Familiarity with ISO27001 standard
- Experience in implementation of information and cyber security solutions
- Highly knowledgeable on computers including, networks, operating systems, applications and web apps
- Practical knowledge of pentesting, secure code review ,and understanding of the application of a variety of security tools
- Understanding of the overall concepts of system administration, program development and internet security
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Currently living in Thailand
It's a plus if you have:
- Proficient English writing skills
- Experience in implementing ISO27001 standard
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CEH, and SOC, OSCP
- Experience with GDPR compliance
- Experience managing a team or mentoring junior members
- Hands on experience in any technical area (penetration testing, intrusion detection, computer forensics, etc.)
- Experience with shell scripting
What you are like:
- Love getting things done
- Team player
- Very open minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research and problem solving
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!