We aim to improve the world by using data and AI.
You will be working on Fintech projects with an institutional investment fund created by financiers and technologists - Using AI, big data and cloud computing to analyse financial markets data and develop price prediction models focusing on investing in digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
As a QA Engineer, you will handle the quality assurance of software development and deployment by conducting manual and automated tests to
ensure that software created meets the requirements. You will be responsible for testing and recording of any bugs, or any issues with our software, and using this information to deliver impactful feedback to the developers to ensure bugs are fixed in a timely manner.
What makes us different? You will learn about cutting-edge and fast-moving technologies at a leading institutional investment firm in the digital asset space.
Our QA Engineer (you) will:
● Ensure right level of both manual and automated testing activities perform along with product design, implementation and deployment
● Plan, implement, and maintain the strategy to ensure full automated testing of APIs and applications as part of a continuous integration and
● Create test plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test data to be used for automated testing.
● Ensure coverage of regression tests, integration tests, performance tests, smoke tests, and more
● Monitor and ensure each change achieves its business goal
● Proactively identify and share new automation tools, processes and approaches to create, maintain and improve the software testing
● Provide detailed reports, analytics, and go/no-go feedback about technical issues to the Product Owner and the development team to
ensure immediate action.
● Conduct knowledge sharing, training and mentoring sessions with the team
What you will need:
● Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
● At least 2 years proven work experience in QA with an emphasis on QA automation.
● Be familiar with testing tools e.g. WireMock, Postman, Selenium and Jmeter
● High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
● Stay up-to-date with new testing approaches, tools and test strategies.
● Ability to operate autonomously we as well as collaborate with developers, researchers and business operations
● Experience in testing Big Data and AI product is an advantage!
● Interest in cryptocurrency and investment is a plus!
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data and AI, and passionate for finding solutions!
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- A “CAN DO” attitude and friendly disposition!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!