We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
As a Data Engineers at Sertis are passionate about designing, building, and maintaining cutting-edge data infrastructure, ranging from real-time streaming pipelines for computer vision products to data lakes capturing millions of data points daily.
You will be designing and building State of the art data infrastructure for both our internal platforms and also creating bespoke solutions for our clients. Collaboration and coordination with other departments (product, etc) to solve their use case using data technology will be a key focus, while also keeping up to date with new technologies to improve our current stack.
- Manipulating complex data from different sources
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implement ETL process
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Working within a team supporting software & data system development, training and integration & test infrastructure
- Identifying and solving business challenges utilizing large structured and unstructured data from different sources
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Passion for big data, software engineering, and systems
- Excellent analysis and reasoning of system behaviours
- Knowledge of SQL database maintenance and Python, Scala or Java
- Good communications skills; ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Have worked with one of the following: Hadoop & Hive, Apache Spark, or related technology
- Experience with a cloud platform (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.)
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of learning, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals