We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
As part of the Decision Intelligence (DI) team, you’ll be working closely with both the client and cross-functional teams to turn client’s data into quantitative analyses of situations and actionable insights.
Our Data Science Consultant (you) will be:
- Working with raw data to transform your understanding of client’s business processes into models that supplement the client’s day-to-day needs
- Interfacing with the client to understand their business requirements and provide technical recommendations to the problem
- Performing exploratory data analysis, coming up with analyses to what has happened, hypothesizing the cause of that situation, and providing viable solutions to the problem at hand
- Develop creative performance indicators to accurately identify business problems and measure the success of your solution
- Convincing the client of the viability of your solution, relying on business understanding, critical analyses, and indicators you have come up with.
What you will need:
- Familiarity with the relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with the scientific stack in Python or R
- Good understanding of probability, statistics and linear algebra
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms in various fields, such as recommender systems, clustering techniques, and dimensionality-reduction techniques are a plus
- Good visualization skills, both in the programming language of your choice and/or in a BI tool (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in retail domain or other business field is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible on your solution and think rapidly on your feet
- Good sense of what’s important for the client and their business
- Strong persuasion skills, especially when the objective is not clear-cut
- Fluent in Thai and good command of English
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of learning, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar, piano, ukulele, banjo.. any instrument is a plus!
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games...
- Tech start up vibe!
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!
Is joining a team of really intelligent, witty, data enthusiasts.. your cup of tea?! then