Engineers at Sertis handle software development of our internal and client platforms, ensuring high quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly.
You'll be using logical thinking and programming skills to help solve challenging software development problems while developing your skills in a wide range of areas and tools to ensure our platforms are secure, and scalable.
Our Software Engineer (you) will be great at:
- Developing our Big Data software system
- Integrating Big Data software components into an easy to deploy package
- Developing the back-end part of our solutions using combinations of tools and platforms
- Ensuring that functional requirements of the software are met
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
What you will need:
- Degree in a computer science related field
- Have fun in learning new tools, platforms, etc. related to Big Data and/or software development
- Be familiar with NodeJS to a certain extent
- Interest in Blockchain is a plus!
- Deep interest in development and aptitude to learn new skills
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate about building a team
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...