We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
As a project manager you will be responsible for turning our/your ideas into gold by taking charge of the planning, monitoring and completion of our AI and data based projects. ( ex: we are currently looking for a PM to help with our AI Chatbot project)
If you are great at creating strong, cross-functional teams to proactively drive a project to completion... then you've clicked on the right job description!
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
- Our PM's are not only Project Managers, they are Product Owners and Scrum masters.
- Deliver high value solutions
- Develop AI driven software products
- Full ownership of projects
- Product software is different, ability to work in a not too big or small squad.
Our Project Manager I (you) will be:
- Proactive Management - Getting projects back on track if there's any slowdowns.
- Managing multiple projects in different domains effortlessly.
- Generating and managing tasks that individuals must complete.
- Collaborating with different teams to deliver high-quality work.
- Prioritizes features for development within sensible project timeline/deliverables.
- Maintains and ensures good quality of product before deployment.
- Communicating in a clear concise manner to clients and team members.
- Generating detailed timelines for projects, and making sure these are achieved.
- Working with clients to review progress and adjust development accordingly.
- Leads proposal process improvement.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in a Project Manager role
- In-depth knowledge of Agile development and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle working teams and clients
- Have experience in Product development , plus!
- PM certification is a plus!
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to think creatively
- Great attention to detail
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar is a plus!
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...
Because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!
Is leading highly intelligent, purpose driven team members to greatness, your idea of a good time?
then APPLY NOW!