We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
As a Data Analyst at Sertis you will help some of the biggest clients in South East Asia turn their data into magical solutions!
By magical solutions we mean: turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, while also helping to develop dashboards, and engage in both project management, and requirement gathering.
If you are great at creating accurate and insightful business profiles, using internal and external data and providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and business reviews... this job is for you!
Our Data Analyst (you) will be:
- Gathering information from clients and mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- Data collection, transformation and aggregation from external and internal sources
- Analyzing business data and creating insight analysis reports
- Organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise manner
- Providing insights and recommendations based on relevant data to clients
- Summarizing external data to support the recommendations in the insight analysis reports
What you will need:
- Strong business analytic and business consulting skills
- General understanding of business data and storytelling
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with database management
- Experience with Excel or any BI tools
- Application of market research techniques and strategies across a variety of digital channels
- Experience in retail domain preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Ability to present to an executive at a business level
- Critical thinking, with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar is a plus!
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...
Because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!
Is joining a team of really intelligent, witty, data enthusiasts.. your cup of tea?!
then APPLY NOW.