Please note: This role is open only to Thai Nationals.
You will be responsible for helping to improve and implement HR practices and processes. You will promote corporate and employee values equally and enable HR success through proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Our HR executive (you) will be:
- Developing HR strategies in line with business strategy
- Supporting current and future business needs through proper employee engagement
- Monitoring overall HR systems and procedures across Sertis
- Maintaining and improve a positive working environment
- Overseeing and managing an appraisal system to drive high performance
- Ensuring compliance with all labour laws
- Acting as a key business partner to member of the company to improve all process in HR
- Addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Reporting to C-Level management and provide decision support through HR metrics
What you will need:
- Proven working experience in HR
- People oriented, and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Able to handle and prioritise multiple different tasks.
- Speaking and writing in English
- In-depth knowledge of Thai labor law and HR best practices.
What you are like:
- Very open minded
- Passionate about growth
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...