The CSI (Client Solutions Innovation) Team at Sertis has a passion for creating, nurturing and growing strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients through innovative consulting and project management.
You will handle a range of tasks from building relationships, market research, and collaboration with Sertis teams, to ensure great communication and client success from initial engagement, through to project completion.
You should demonstrate exceptional knowledge of technology to deliver quality work, highly motivated, embrace a collaborative mindset, and coaching our junior staff.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
Our Senior Client Solution Consultant (you) will be:
- Service and Product advisor providing the company vision and crafting the solutions for clients
- Gaining a deep understanding of our technology and product positioning and organization vision
- Building and nurture enduring client and partner relationship
- Leading and participating in conversations with prospective clients and providing recommendations and support
- Participating in pre-sales with client to find requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
- Providing guidance to junior staff to create solution proposals and implement data projects
- Collaborating with clients and development team to define and implement innovative solutions after project signed off
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the end of project
- Customer Relationship Management: lays our framework of customer relationship process
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related fields
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting, technology or relevant domains
- Understand business and context-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Ability to take a leadership role
- Ability to present to executives at a business level
- Ability to convey customer requirements into conceptual designs that ultimately constitute the blueprints for the solution
- Ability to map business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite, with an emphasis on word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs
- Experiences with full-cycle implementation of Data and AI technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of data systems and structure is a plus
- High-level understanding of cloud deployment models is a plus
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data and AI
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play musical instrument or board games is a plus!
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...
Because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!
Is leading highly intelligent, purpose driven team members to greatness, your idea of a good time?
then APPLY NOW!