The CSI (Client Solutions Innovation) Team at Sertis have a passion for creating, nurturing and growing strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients through innovative consulting, and project management.
They handle a range of tasks from building relationships, market research, and collaboration with Sertis teams, to ensure great communication and client success from initial engagement, through to project completion.
What you will need:
- Ability to understand business problems
- Ability to present at a business level
- Ability to map business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Do tons of research
- Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite,
What you are like:
- Currently, pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher at a reputable university
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open-minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data and AI
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play musical instrument or board games is a plus!
What our CSI Team does:
- Act as service and product advisors providing the company vision and crafting the solutions for clients
- Gain a deep understanding of technology and product positioning and organization vision
- Participate in conversations with prospective clients and providing recommendations and support
- Work with senior staff to find requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
- Collaborate with clients and development team to define and implement innovative solutions after project signed off
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the end of project
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...
This is your chance to get real experience in a growing data driven industry.