Candidates must reside in the APAC region in order to be considered
This is an open application, please submit your resume if your professional experience aligns with junior to senior level talent. Our team will assess the applications and identify the appropriate leveling in congruence to our expectations.
Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences. Serotonin offers competitive market compensation.
About the role -
Serotonin is seeking Public Relations talent of all levels to support and lead strategic communications and media relations for our portfolio of web3 partners. You will join Serotonin’s Public Relations team, a dynamic collective of industry-leading comms specialists who are responsible for supporting and leading client PR strategies as part of an integrated marketing team. Serotonin’s integrated approach to marketing services creates valuable opportunities for cross-functional collaboration across events, content, social, community, PR and more. Our PR team is empowered to be true owners of their client work while leveraging the shared resources, relationships and strategic support of the entire PR team.
The ideal candidate has strong writing and communications skills and journalist relationships; prior experience working in related roles at agencies or in-house is required. We are specifically seeking candidates with a background in crypto, NFTs, and web3, with an understanding of how the technology can be leveraged in established APAC industries such as financial services, fintech, consumer finance, VC, fashion, gaming or entertainment. Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics and must be eager to immerse themselves in this new and exciting technological ecosystem.
Responsibilities - [Pending Leveling]
- Support or Lead PR campaigns and announcements— set the strategy, goals, tactics, research and execution for optimal earned media outcomes
- Media targets — Build databases, leverage existing contacts and cultivate new relationships with web3 trade press and journalists across tech, business and mainstream media (digital publications, podcasts, video, etc.)
- Content creation– Support or lead in the client positioning/ messaging, press releases, pitches, thought leadership commentary and briefing materials
- Proactive pitching– secure thought leadership opportunities across media, podcasts, and events.
- Stakeholder management– coordinate all relevant internal and external parties, anticipating needs and timelines for successful execution
- Comms infrastructure– support in all public relations activities, managing media inquiries and founder requests
- Reporting– monitor, analyze and communicate PR results, creating post-report campaigns with actionable insights.
- Market analysis – maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations on how to insert clients into trending conversations.
- Crisis communications– support or lead advising on strategic comms to help clients navigate sensitive situations
Requirements - [Pending Leveling]
- Fluency in Mandarin highly desirable
- Located in APAC
- 1-6 years of experience working in comms/ PR at an agency or in-house, with a background in crypto, NFTs, web3, financial services, fintech, consumer finance, VC, fashion, gaming or entertainment
- Strong global media relationships with a focus on APAC media publications and journalists
- Understanding of web3 technology, prominent use cases, main blockchain ecosystems
- Desire to work in the Web3 space
- Track record of leading and executing successful public relations campaigns and securing earned speaking engagements
- Sharp writing and editing skills
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate multiple projects
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with clients and teammates
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Work Environment