Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
Who are you
Serotonin is seeking a social media manager to lead, develop and execute effective social media management and engagement strategies on behalf of clients. The person in this role will work closely with a full team of marketers which includes PR, Content and Branding pillars. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of crypto and blockchain with strong familiarity of Crypto Twitter, Facebook, instagram, and any other social platforms relevant to the industry as it evolves.
About the Role
- Reports to the Director of Community and is responsible for overseeing assigned clients’ daily social media output.
- Ability to write in multiple voices, from newsy/informative to humorous and lighthearted - able to tailor messaging to platform in line with client’s branding.
- Maintain both a consistent understanding and a strong pulse of the current events within the web3 ecosystem.
- Work cross functionally with PR, events, community, marketing, growth ensuring content remains consistent and aligned.
- Leverage data and social media marketing tools to analyze areas of weakness in order to grow internal serotonin and client brands.
What you’ll bring to the table
- 3+ years experience working in a social media based role creating copy and content, ideally within an agency setting.
- Experience with overseeing and launching social media campaigns (within the crypto ecosystem is a bonus).
- Excellent written, verbal, and strategic communication skills.
- Strong client relations and collaboration skills.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and positively influence your team members from all walks of life to be successful.
- Desire to be in web3 with the resilience to thrive in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the web3/crypto space and its audience.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work Environment