The Payroll Operations Coordinator is at the center of Sequoia One’s operations, and a support for our internal teams. You will be working primarily with the payroll team to ensure data integrity and the delivery of accurate payroll.
What You Get to Do:
- Process mock payrolls to ensure accurate data output
- Maintain payroll data (client and employee level)
- Interface with internal team members to assist with inquires, projects and problem resolution
- Work with various vendors (time and attendance, payroll/HRIS)
- Maintain and create document process workflows
- Represent Sequoia’s client service commandments to come through for our clients at all times
- Report back to management team on program implementations, and status of defined accountability metrics
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years payroll experience (multi-client payroll processing) a plus
- Understanding of foundational payroll concepts
- Knowledge and experience with involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- Ability to document and create standard operating procedures
- Strong initiative and self-motivation to learn quickly, and perform proactively
- Detail oriented and analytically driven
- Ability to work and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and have the ability to multitask and follow through
- Strong ability to analyze and report data in Excel
- Passion and commitment to exceptional client service
- Bachelors degree preferred
Sequoia exists to come through for people who put their trust in us. Our team members live by a set of core values that underscore everything we do – for each other and for our clients. We expect that these will resonate with you, excite you, and empower you to do your best work:
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia offers team members compensation and benefits to support the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. We continuously and purposefully build an inclusive culture, designed to empower everyone to do their best work.
Our compensation and benefits are thoughtful, competitive and leading edge, but most of all, they reflect what our people value most.
We employ diverse talent across North America and India. We focus on well-rounded, values-based colleagues to add to our culture and help us forge new ground.
Sequoia provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are building something special in the world of HR and this is an important role for us, and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us truly make a difference investing in people.
For more than 20 years, people-driven companies have turned to Sequoia to get their employee experience right. We’re in this business because we know that taking great care of people leads to better business outcomes. Helping our clients achieve those outcomes is what drives our team, our strategic service offerings, and our technology forward.
Sequoia comes through for clients with guidance, service, and the Sequoia People Platform. Through their compensation, benefits, and overall people programs, we enable them to better manage their global workforce, reduce administrative burdens, and reach a deeper level of employee care and support. We strategically use technology to enhance the expert guidance and committed service we bring to every client engagement.